Physical Therapy in Fort Smith, AR
Do you need physical therapy?
- You feel weak and overly tired due to a recent or chronic illness.
- You have a chronic condition that affects function, cognition, and mobility (e.g., Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s).
- Walking or getting out of a chair, car, or bed has become very difficult.
- You are afraid of falling or have fallen recently.
- Your joints and muscles feel stiff and painful.
At Therapists in Motion, we provide trusted, professional physical therapy in Fort Smith, AR to residents all throughout the River Valley and Northwest Arkansas.
If you would like to speak to a professional or schedule an evaluation for physical therapy in Fort Smith, AR, contact us now.
SPECIALTIES: LSVT BIG, orthopedics, wheelchair and equipment evaluation, balance training, fall safety training, chronic and acute joint pain, pre/post surgical rehab, functional endurance training, dry needling.